Thursday, March 13, 2008

Before I forget

I meant to post this when Mitch and I saw it last week, but apparently Chad "lilholdem954" Batista inexplicably started railing Alex "AJKHoosier1" Kamberis in an FTP tourney a couple of weeks ago. In addition to some hilarious and...er....grammatically questionable remarks on Batista's part, it raises a fascinating and potentially dramatic possibility":

The WSOP circuit event at Caesars Indiana is generally lacking in start power and entertainment. Don't get me wrong, New Albany pulls in more names that in should for being in the middle of podunk. Last year we had Scott Fischman, Barry Greenstein, Mimi Tran, and Men Nguyen to name some notable live players. We also frequently get paid visits by none other than....Chad Batista, who won the event a couple of years ago. If the name doesn't clue you in, Alex Kamberis lives in Bloomington. Granted, I have never seen Kamberis at Caesars Indiana and, last I checked, he has been travelling to the more prestigious events, but the only thing going on close to the Indiana circuit event is the EPT in Monte Carlo.

In case you are a lil slow on the uptake, what I am getting at is that it is ENTIRELY possible that we could see a lilholdem ajk showdown right here in my own backyard and home away from home. Hey-yo! Mitch and I can't wait and plan on bringing the popcorn in case our wildest online poker dreams comes true.