Friday, June 6, 2008

What a Waste


I took this picture of Phil Collins for P5s about an hour before he busted out of the event in a brutal hand with Shannon Shorr (the guy sitting next to him). I liked it so much that I had to gank it and post it here though. Plus, Phil is one of the nicest guys on earth so I thought I would give him some props after a very disappointing finish. Phil is one of many, many great guys we have been covering in several of the events.
As for the photo itself, I don't have a background in photography, but I am constantly trying to make my P5s pictures more interesting and innovative than the simple portrait shot. Hopefully I will just continue to capture shots like these, but I don't want to get my hopes up.


1 comment:

danielletbd said...

Nothing to do with poker, but did you see Bravo's A List Awards? Nick Verrios' dress for Kathy was frakkin gorge!!!